Paradigms and Paradigm-Shifting:
Surviving the Dominant Culture
Gage as Joan of Arc
A thrilling lecture and workshop, where Gage draws from the archetypes of Western drama to illustrate the censored paradigm of cultural minorities. Looking for clues among these archetypes, the audience is invited to construct what is missing, and then generate the paradigm in which the censored stories can be told. A hands-on cultural survival workshop!
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA.
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME.
- Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA.
- Miami-Dade Community College, Miami, FL.
- University of Connecticut at Storrs.
- University of Connecticut at Stamford.
- Colby College, Waterville, ME.
- Bates College, Lewiston, ME.
- SUNY Rockland Community College, Suffern, NY.
- Stonecoast MFA Creative Writing Program, Univ. of Southern Maine, Brunswick, ME.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Univ. of Southern Maine, Portland.