A Play in One Minute
Diane Searls from the Cork production
- 2014-15, in Gage on Stage, Arlington & Easthampton, MA and Bethlehem, NH.
- 2014, One-Minute Sprints, Boston Theater Marathon, Boston.
- 2014 performed in Italian and in English at World Theatre Day, Univ. Roma Tre.
- Published in Nine Short Plays, Outskirts Press, CO.
- Evening of Lesbian Theatre, Cork Arts Theatre, Ireland (reading).
- Finalist, One-Page Play Competition, Gan-e-Meed Theatre, Somerville, MA.
- Victim to Survivor: Mythologies,” Dallas County Sexual Assault Coalition, Bath House Cultural Center, Dallas.
- Java Theatre, Providence, RI and Boston.
- “Picking Up the Pieces,” University of North Dakota.
- 10th Annual International Women’s Playwriting Festival, Perishable Theatre, Providence, RI
- Stageworks, Tampa, FL.
- Published in Night of 1,000 Playwrights, Rain City Projects, Seattle.
More than a novelty piece, this monologue provides actors with the opportunity to run an intense gauntlet of peak emotions in the space of sixty seconds: panic, terror, disorientation, relief, euphoria.
Bare or elaborate set, with telephone